What Your Restaurant Chalkboards Can Do for You
If you want to draw attention to your eating establishment, restaurant chalkboards can help you do the trick. Or maybe you want to dress up the inside of your restaurant or business. It could even be that you just want to add some flair to your home or loft living space. Whatever the reason, these make great additions to your home or business.
Even businesses with small budget can afford to include a chalkboard. There are many uses, such as:
• Writing out the daily specials
• Writing out the entire menu
• Putting it out front to entice people to come in
• Writing out a to-do list for things to do around the home or for the business
If your small business needs a little front doorstep advertising, consider this an investment to help increase your traffic flow.
Benefits of Chalkboards
If you aren’t fully convinced this type of board is necessary or could help you, it is time to take a look at some of the potential benefits.
• Easy to Change – Some eateries include their entire menu on the chalkboard. This can be very useful if you do not have menus printed yet or if your menu changes often. So if you have daily specials that change, this is an easy way to let people know about what’s available.
• Easy to Clean – Even if your chalkboard gets plenty of use and begins to look dirty from daily erasing, washing it off with a sponge and water will freshen it right up. Make sure you do this once in a while to help keep your board looking new and so it is easy to read.
• Versatile Designs and Use – You can usually get hanging boards or standing ones, or change what you have back and forth. Keep it out of the way so customers don’t trip, but also mount it where it can easily be seen. The great thing is if you don’t feel it is getting enough attention, you can always change the location, unlike other type of fixed mounted signs. You can also get different sizes. So for your entire menu you may need a large board. To simply write out the word “sale” a smaller board will do.
Other Clever Uses
These chalkboards are getting popular with people who are thinking up alternate uses, other than the obvious. Writing out your sales for example, means you can change the sales guidelines at any point. It also means not having to invest larger sums of money into vinyl or other types of printed signs.
Some people leave this type of sign up for people to write down comments or suggestions for the business. It could also be to give kids a space to get creative. Some places even have their board up to keep track of credit or gifted credit, as a cheaper and greener alternative to gift cards. Restaurant chalkboards can do wonders for your small business.